Friday, April 25, 2008

five (friday)

Wow how time flies. I am now into day five of no food. I have had ten enemas this week. Yesterday was a huge mucoid plaque day...





I dumped out a piece around 8 inches long yesterday morning, and then in the evening, a few more really good sized hunks. This stuff is difficult to miss. It looks like a fluffly chain of poop balls, a little over an inch wide. The smell that accompanies it is unmistakable. It's a unique dank musk, that lays heavy on the nose. Although it is a potent, individual smell, it hasn't been overwhelming. I'm not stinking up any bathrooms.





The BM last night also contained some dark brown "turdwater" at the end. I am talking about a steady stream being delivered from the rectum directly to the bottom of the bowl, like a mud firehose. I do not know what this is.





This morning's enema yielded a measly scrap of mucoid plaque, maybe 3-4 inches. I feel like I might've peaked in my output. We'll what see tonight brings.





My tongue is still coated pretty well. I can taste and feel it in my mouth...

1 comment:

suzette said...

Well Jeremy, it sounds like you got rid of the last of the fruit roll-ups! Congratulations!

p.s. I fed your turtles.... ;-)