Wednesday, April 23, 2008

three (wednesday)

Ok. Into day three now. Food cravings are still with me for sure, but it's taste and texture I'm after. My stomach isn't hungry, only my mouth. I've now had six enemas.

Ladies and gentlemen- mucoid plaque! I think that's what it was anyway. I saw a couple short stringy translucent things in the bowl last night. (the enema water has been coming out clear). That is encouraging. This morning I saw a couple more, very tiny. I think it's mucoid plaque, not sure really though. It might be a long chain of mucilaginous psyllium. I really have no idea.

I have to do some more research, because I thought by now I should be expelling some real grimy stuff. Maybe I'm a lot cleaner than I thought, or maybe it is lodged in very deep.

If I'm nice and clean I will be done with this whole experiment. I'm dying for an english muffin. No sense in washing a clean colon. I'll definitely give it the rest of the day and tomorrow to figure out what's going on.

My tongue today is similar to yesterday, with a thicker white coat. No camera this morning, sorry. The thickness of the coat leads me to believe that there may be more gunk to be purged. Time will tell...

No comments: